“There is something so special about experiencing a brand new life, right at its very beginning. These first few days pass so quickly and in the blink of an eye, the sleepy, snuffly stage is over. Being able to capture the pure essence of a newborn baby in an artistic and meaningful way is both a privilege and a joy. Photography and tiny little babies are my passion, and in combining them, Tiny Feet was born…..”
Hello! Welcome to Tiny Feet. My name is Viki, and I live in Dornoch with my gorgeous dog Bailey. Im very lucky to live here, right by the sea, and so close to my family whom I adore. Tiny Feet is the result of combining two of my passions; photography and tiny little babies.
- My photography journey started under the sea! I was an underwater photographer for Liquid Lense before opening Tiny Feet.
- I’m a dog lover and have a real soft spot for pointer breeds, like my boy Bailey. He’s my endless source of entertainment!
- I loooooovvvve to dance.
- Chocolate is my downfall. Any kind. Im a total addict.
- I only really wear one piece of jewellery, a pandora bracelet which I never take off. Every one of the charms has been given to me by my Mum. ❤
- Walks on the beach are one of my favourite pass times.
- Sunshine makes me happy.
From the comfort of your own home, I offer a mobile photography experience capturing your gorgeous newborn baby. My style is pure, neutral and rustic and I love to add luxury fabrics and pops of colour to give your images a truly unique feel.
The images I create are designed to last a lifetime, ignoring the latest fads and to be forever cherished. Your baby will always be the main focus of the image.
Please browse through my portfolio as well as taking a look at my Investment Page and Blog pages so you can get a good feel for my service and image style. I am always more than happy to go over any questions you may have about your session with me.
I look forward to welcoming you to the Tiny Feet family!